Dominica’s Jazz ‘n Creole Festival 2017 Tickets on Sale!
Event Time: 2pm – 9pm, Sunday June 04, 2017
Gates open: 12 noon
Tickets for the youth ages 13 – 17 will be sold at the gate for EC$25 and children 12 years and under enter free when accompanied by an adult.
Patrons interested in taking advantage of ticket specials are invited to attend the Jazz Fringe starting Sunday May 28 through Saturday June 3 to receive their tickets at a special price of EC$60.
Cooler Fees 2017
Large coolers (above 30 quarts) are EC$80, medium sized coolers (20 to 28 quarts) or medium baskets are EC$50 and small coolers (less than 20 quarts) and small baskets are EC$25.
Follow us on Facebook at DominicaFests for information on upcoming ticket specials.
Contact Dominica Festivals Committee Office to find out about discounts on group ticket purchases
- Dominica Festivals Committee Office
1st Floor Financial Centre, Kennedy Ave, ROSEAU
(767) 448-4833 / (767) 255-8206/8210
- Bullseye Pharmacy
- Depex Color Lab
- The Champs
Dominica’s Jazz ‘n Creole Festival Ticket Rules
- Ticket is NOT refundable
- NO offensive materials or weapons allowed!
- Absolutely NO Glass Bottles Allowed!
- ONE Cooler/Picnic Basket Allowed per ticket at a Fee!
- People, Coolers, Bags & Baskets are subject to search
- NO Smoking!
- NO recording allowed at the event
- Hold on to your ticket stub and armband for re-entry
- Rules & regulations will be strongly enforced